Tuesday 21 December 2010

Merry Christmas for HGC...

The count down to Christmas is drawing to closer and with all this snow it’s been inspirational to us lot at HGC so we made a MASSIVE snowman!! Unfortunately this one trumps ours by miles! This was the largest recorded snow woman created by people from Bethel, Maine, USA. This snow woman weighed in at 13,000,000 lbs. of snow. 5 ft wreaths were used for eyes, 16 skis for eyelashes, 130 ft. scarf, 30 ft. spruce trees for arms and 2,000 ft. of rope for hair. It was a whole community effort with even the local kids pitching in.

That is what I call a massive group effort and you have to give them a massive high five!!

So over the Christmas break, with all the expected snow fall, perhaps gather all the family off the sofas, away from the TV’s and get them making a cheerful snowman or woman. I know I will be trying my hand at making a snow man bigger than this.... wish me luck!

Until next time followers....

HGC XXX

No comments: